Friday, December 28, 2007

The Art Show and Eli's Drawing...

My fall and early winter were spent volunteering at my son's highschool for the performing arts. In that time, I became friends with the three art teachers, two whom graduated from the same art school as me. I also designed a calendar for the school from the student's artwork. While taking up more time than I thought it would, my volunteer position has brought a different dimension to my life... outside positive affirmation of my design and art skills, utilization of my ceramics knowledge and the potential of eventually applying for job teaching part time.

With that said, here are a couple photos from the art show that I helped the teachers to put together.


Eli's still life:


Other student artwork from grade 5th-12th:


1 comment:

Colleen said...

Ah, to be an artist...This is all such nice work. And how great that you've been able to help out ~ and get some outside affirmation. (Gosh, what a concept!)