Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Zero: New Year's Eve



The night before the beginning of my return to Project 365. Celebrating New Year's Eve at the local Moroccan restaurant, Casablanca, is a tradition of ours. It seems that every generation can find something to do and enjoy... this time, three of my favorite girls are reading in between courses. The funny thing about this photo is that Chaya was asked to sit between the other two girls because they are sisters and had been bickering... too funny, the plan seemed to work.

2 comments:

TaylorHornePhotography said...

I absolutely adore this place, but I think you need a family as large as your own. Because I went there with my family one year and ate so much food that It came back up. haha sorry this story sounded funny in my head.

Anonymous said...

Hello stranger! See you are doing the 365 day photo thing too - I started last year. Will check in every day to see your photos. Mind are posted at my blog via Flickr.

Love seeing Mums taking candid photos of their kids. It'll take me a bit to get through all the photos and comment but I shall chip away at it until I'm up to date!

See you around soon...