Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Daquiri...



This yummy Siam Daquiri was one part of my Mother's Day Lunch. We went to a Thai French fusion restaurant and sat in their garden seating which consisted of a brick patio with cute tables and chairs with umbrellas, a couple fountains, birdhouses, and greenery. Very nice. The weather was perfect, too. Much to my disappointment, our teenagers didn't join us. We had a good time with the younger three. After lunch and before we walked around town a bit to the local Starbucks, bookstore, and Gap Kids. I finally got around to preordering my copy of Harry Potter. (Jess, you need to order yours, too, from that store. They are having their usual release party with multiple give aways!)

Fun day. Jeff made London Broil on the grill for dinner.

5 comments:

MaryD said...

Happy Mother's Day Dalissa! Sorry that your teens weren't with you, thanks for having the courage to let them make a different choice. Not easy but my guess is in the end you will receive the rewards of respecting their choice. Blessings to you!

Ampersand said...

That drink looks rather refreshing :).

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Yummers!

SUSAN said...

Sounds like a great day but I'm stuck trying to figure out what "Thai French Fusion" food would like look. ;-)

Susan

Sandie said...

I love the light in this picture. It just sparkes off the ice and the colors are very pretty.

I am sorry your teens were else where :( Kayleigh's trip home fell through too, so I didn't to see her like I planned. However, she called unprompted this this year :)