Sunday, May 6, 2007

National Air and Space Museum Presentation!



Josiah and Lindsay manning thier station. There were teams set up throughout the museum along with displays by NASA representatives and autograph opportunities with a couple astronauts. We were able to get their autographs the night before at an autograph signing party especially held for the winning teams and their families at the hotel. The astronauts also mingled with the families after the banquet but my photos from the banquet and the mingling didn't turn out because I didn't have a flash and the rooms were extremely dark. I am more than a little bummed out about it.

1 comment:

my15minutes said...

I'd be bummed about those photos too. But on the positive side...what an experience! It's great for him, but how nice that you as mama can share in it. I know you're really proud of him.

As a mom, those moments where you can just bask in your kids' accomplishments are so great, so worth savoring (even if it means you don't record it for future generations!) :-) I felt that way at M's recital this week. It makes all the sacrifices of motherhood seem meaningful.