Sunday, March 4, 2007

Jess's House: My Eye View...



Amanda checking in with Jess after playing store with our kids. Our kids play a very advance version of store. When they get together they bring small toys, trinkets, rocks, and money and whatever else they have and set up stands in order to buy and sell from each other. It's quite advanced. Jeff's playing with Jess's camera.



This is a typical facial and hand expression that Jess does when telling about something that frustrates her. I love it. I tried to catch her when she was actually doing it but had to make her do it again because the first ones were too blurry.



This is Jess's new tattoo. Well, new and old. The dove was already there in b/w but a couple weekends ago she went back into the parlor and had the flowers and color added... pretty huh? I think the flowers are mustard flowers but I could be wrong.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love her frustrated face and hands. Cute tattoo. You guys do need to get out more. :) Fun night! I miss those nights with little kids happily playing together. Enjoy it while you can.

SUSAN said...

ahhh, good times! Hi Jess!

Susan