Saturday, March 17, 2007

What I Wanted to Shoot on Friday...



So this is what I use to cure earaches... it's a remedy I read about in one of my natural health books and I've been using it for years. Microwave a garlic clove in olive oil. If the person is willing, you can put the clove directly into the ear. If not, and this is what I usually do, you mash the garlic a little to let more of it's essence out and then dab a cotton ball in the oil and put it into the infected ear. Garlic is a naturally antibacterial. So far, it's taken the pain portion of Eve's earaches away but she still seems to have fluid in both ears. I'll probably put new cotton balls in her ears tonight and we'll see how it goes. I'll call the doctor on Monday if there isn't further improvement but I've never had to resort to that in the past.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I like how crisp the colors are in this piture, and the layout - it's very appealing.

And I really want to try this technique someday!