Saturday, September 1, 2007

After 10 Hours Driving...



two blown out tires in two days, one piece of metal hanging down in the wheel well, pulling a camper with no view of what's behind me, and no air conditioning for the final 10 hour drive... A drive that should've taken two days total driving 6 hours each day and stopping for the kids sake dragged out instead to four days, driving only an hour or two each day until the last day where I drove about 10 hours, but with many stops. I am just about decompressed and wish I had had my camera with me because I do have stories to tell. ;)

4 comments:

my15minutes said...

Oh, Dalissa! How horrible! Gee that sounds rough. I hope you get pampered for that feat of endurance! (Are you reading along, Jeff?? :-) )

SUSAN said...

A mug shot, eh? lol I am impressed by all the challenges you faced and conquered!!

Susan

Ampersand said...

You look damn good, considering!

Anonymous said...

God Bless You!!
I hope we can sit down and talk soon so I can hear all you stories.
j