Saturday, September 22, 2007

New REAL Water Colors With the Girls...

C'mon Mom, the new paints are ready, take the picture already... (i only had time for one try!)




The girl's results as hung on the wall by little E.



The end. Little E. thought it'd be fun to mix everything together to find out what happened.

This was the best $5.60 I have spent in a long time. A set of 12 real water color tubes... I had to get over micromanaging the girls about keeping the colors separate, mixing separately, and not using too much paint. For goodness sake, it was only $5.60 and we have enough left for at least 4 or 5 more sittings.

6 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Fun, fun! (Whose key got painted?)

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish you'd pop in to help me do this. I have no clue how to use "real" watercolors and Caitrin so wants to dive in. This is an inspiring series.

Susanne Barrett said...

I had my first experience with real watercolors last fall. I enjoyed working with them, even if I have not the slightest artistic talent.

Jess said...

You did the ballerina, didn't you? :D Eve is looking so much older (but I keep telling you that)!

Dalissa 365 said...

Yes. You know me well... ;)

MaryD said...

This is fun. You're a nice mommy to let it go!!