Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 37: Mary Poppins! Via Lofi Cellie!


I risked getting in trouble to take this lo fi cellie photo at Mary Poppins last night. The usher came down and shown her light on the row in front of me and then my row right after I did it... but, hey, I had to get my 365 photo in, right? Anyway, this is probably my most favorite scene in Mary Poppins. The Broadway version is a bit different than the movie version, but Bert did end up walking on the walls and actually walked up one side of the stage, upside down completely, and back down the other side of the stage, as you can kind of see if you use your imagination in this photo. He's that little blip of black legs to the left coming down the side of the stage wall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the stage version of MP!! That is a wonderful capture. Good job outwitting the usher! ;^)