Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Chaya!



We celebrated Chaya's birthday on Easter but I didn't get a specific birthday type picture of her. Pictured above she is using her
"bunny money" to buy gifts from the makeshift store that Bridget set up. Bridget created the bunny money to hide in some of the eggs for the Easter egg hunt to add to the fun. Bridget's famiy has been celebrating Easter dinner with us for a few years along with the usual relatives... Jeff's parents, my stepfather (occasionally my Mom and sister when they are in town) and Jeff's brother and his wife. Fun, fun!



Chaya requested an ice cream cake this year so rather than buy one like we usually do, I made it myself and it actually turned out! Yum!

7 comments:

Susanne Barrett said...

Chaya and Elizabeth have birthdays very close together -- E's was yesterday, the 9th.

The ice-cream cake looks scrumptious! Yum!

Unknown said...

I love homemade ice cream cakes. Did you use brownies? Yum.

Dalissa 365 said...

Yes... I used brownies! Now they are hard rocks according to Jeff 365.

LauraLiz said...

I'll take a piece of that cake!! Gosh, you have had a lot of birthdays in your family recently!! (Does everyone get more than one?!)

jobee said...

The ice cream looks so yummy!You are actually good, can do such delicious ice cream!

Sandie said...

It sounds and looks like you had a great time!

MaryD said...

THis looks delicious!