Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1



No editing tonight. The past two days have been filled with charades and Pictionary. Tonight was Pictionary with the Radices. Jeff made this clue in Freedraw... guess what it is? Yes, this is what adults regress to when allowed to make up their own clues.

I am upset tonight because the camera that Jeff gave to me for Christmas is missing. We are worried that it accidentally got thrown away in the trash or possibly accidentally taken home by a teenager who slept over this week. There really is no other explanation. I opened up the package to remove the battery and charge it and now the box and camera are missing. It's disappointing to say the least. Luckily, my eldest son also bought me a camera, so I am able to use it, but it's disconcerting to lose an entire Christmas gift.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hope you've found your camera. How disappointing to have something brand new just disappear.

Oh and....brain fart? ;-)

Dalissa 365 said...

Yes, Sandy... that was the right answer.