Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14: Steak and Eggs and GRITS!



Usually, on one of my days off during the week when I stay home and work for our business, Jeff and I go out to breakfast. Today we went out to the Duck Deli which is only open for breakfasts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I love, love, love grits and they are the only restaurant in the area that has them. So, I had steak with poached eggs and cheddar cheese atop grits. The biscuit left something to be desired and was unnecessary. Good food and good conversation and even good coffee.

2 comments:

Dancingirl said...

I took a photo of grits a couple of days ago, but it's not the one I chose. Glad you can get them in Yankeeland!

MaryD said...

fun photo, an adventure in eating! (i suppose i may have to try grits one of these days since we are moving south!)