Saturday, February 24, 2007

Day 56: Good Friend



Jess and her daughter, Emily, came over yesterday to keep me company and she cleaned my playroom for me! Yea! Thank you, Jess. I love the light that comes in through our windows and I love my $86 dollar Oriental rug. This is the room I had started to take the wallpaper down in before I hurt myself. The wall behind Jess will probably be partially painted with chalkboard paint per the kid's request. I'll probably paint a frame around it and then get some easy frames for putting artwork in above the chalkboard. But, those projects are on hold for awhile.

2 comments:

Ampersand said...

Funny to see you on Jess' blog and her on yours...same event but different perspectives :-).

Colleen said...

What cool angles in this room! It's intriguing to see it from two different perspectives ~ yours, here, and Jess's, on her blog.

I would so love to come over and keep you company, my friend! I recommend big glasses of wine in combination with prescription drugs in order to really dull the pain, btw. Worked for me after all my surgeries. (Nursing babies? What about it? My boys are none the worse for the wear! LOL)