Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!



This is what I found when I came downstairs and looked out upon the porch.

I also received a handwritten card with a poem inside stating the following:
"Rose are red
Violets are blue
You are as pretty as a rose in a garden
And I am, too."

It gave me a chuckle and warmed my heart. This year Chaya, who wrote the poem, had us each draw names out of a hat so that we could each do something nice for someone else in the family on Valentines Day.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Very sweet and creative - like her mother :)

Unknown said...

Best gift ever. Love the angle and the use of snow!

my15minutes said...

What a great shot...using the snow to warm your heart! :-)

Paula said...

Hope you had a good day! At least it started out well, so that's good. I love the honesty in the last poem. Why do we lose the ability to say something like "I am too"?
As to my pictures...Taylor is a friend, Susan is a wife and Megan is a girlfriend. The others are four of our six.

Sandie said...

This is a neat picture. You have one caring smart girl!

Anonymous said...

awww, how sweet!

Dancingirl said...

Lol... I had a good chuckle, too. Very sweet snow valentine, too.