Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 12- The Sick Bed...





Guess who was sick first and therefore no longer sick in these photos?

BTW, my place was next to Chaya on the bed. We laid in there and watched TV for a bit after recovering from the puking night of hell to put it mildly. Jeff was a good nurse.

And, as a side note, I have no idea why these look so washed out. They looked better when I opened them in Photoshop. Oh well. I don't have time to mess around with them. I still need to upload my actual photo from today. Hmmph! The shade of green on my bedroom wall is actually very pretty... not like how it looks here.

6 comments:

Sandie said...

These are cute shots. I miss the days when we used to curl up in bed together. There were days when we even did all our 'school' work in bed.

Unknown said...

Wow - what a swirl of activity for everyone being sick!

I love your children's eyes! They are huge!

Sandy said...

So sorry you all have been so sick. Hope it doesn't spread anymore.

Even though everyone is under the weather and looks so miserable (well, except E!), it is a perfect shot to capture your day.

Get well wishes!

Jess said...

Chaya's face, wow. She looks so miserable and sweet at the same time! I'm so sorry you guys got so sick, it stinks, but I hope recovery is QUICK!

SUSAN said...

I wondered if you would manage a picture today after all the illness in the household. You did! Dali, you get the "PHOTO365 AWARD OF THE DAY" for persevering and getting that photo online!

Even though everyone is miserable, they sure look cute!

Susan

Dancingirl said...

I agree with Susan... you get the award for perserverance in Project 365! I know life is pretty awful for you all right now, but these bed shots are cute and cozy looking.