Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day 13- My Knight in Leather Jacket



Today while driving home from an appt., my big ole Suburban ran out of gas. I can't tell you when the last time this happened... but it was probably back in the early post college days or something.... kinda embarassing but you see the gas gauge on the truck quit working so we have been estimating and I overestimated how much I had left to get to the gas station which was to be one of my stop's. So, I had a nice walk in the falling snowflakes to the 7 to call Jeff who showed up shortly with gas in tow.

By the way, the sick bed photo was from yesterday so this is my actual Wed. photo.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a great shot!

When we bought my new van, the gas guage was on the opposite side of my old car. Where the gas guage used to be was now my overheating guage (which was always reassuringly right in the middle between top and bottom). I ran out of gas three times thinking I had half a tank!

It took me that long to get used to glancing to the left and down instead of to the right and down.

Anyway, tripping down vehicle memory lane wit ya!

Sandie said...

I like the composition of this shot. It really invokes a story.

Paula said...

Oh Dalissa! You just keep getting hit! Thank goodness for knights that come to our rescue. The 'sick bed' shot says it all.

Dancingirl said...

Love how you shot this through another car's window.

Dancingirl said...

Ummm... correction... that should be from behind another car. I wish I coul look at the pictures when writing the comment.