Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Good, The Bad and The Horrifying... Day 22

The Good: Today I helped Eve fill out her favorite things since she is star student at her preschool next week. The very best part of this activity was the fact that she said wrote the word fish all by herself without me having to tell her which letter to use or how to make them! (BTW, who knew that "looking at fish" is her favorite activity? We haven't even had fish for at least a year!)

The Bad: Note the ugly color behind the stars... that is the color of my kitchen counters. :P



The HORRIFYING: I was literally in tears after picking up this prescription at the pharmacy and if I weren't at the end of my rope, I might have considered calling the doctor back and asking for anything, ANYTHING else. Fortunately, so far, so good in terms of the possible side effects.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

But isn't it nice that you got such good pics of the kitchen counter and the meds? Doesn't that just make it all better? LOL

Sandie said...

THat meds shot is really interesting, I am so sorry it is necessary! Yeah, isn't it great to see the kids getting excited about learning new stuff.

LauraLiz said...

This is a great series, Dali! It really shows what most days are like...full of the good, the bad, and the horrifying. I tried to find a "grief" shot for yesterday, but was unsuccessful.

Ampersand said...

so sorry dali! I understand the trauma of what you are going thru.

Cool about little E writing f-i-s-h, tho!

Jess said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry Dali!

On the plus side, I like the perspective you took on the bottles. *weak smile*