Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Experimenting...



I had big plans to take lots of photos tonight. I put a new battery in my camera and went out in the freezing cold and got to take about nine photos before the battery died. Hmmph! This was the best of the nine photos. The lights are a weird orange flourescent so the whole picture had an orange glow. I tried to tone it down a bit. Anyway, this is a park that is walking distance from my house. I'll probably try photos there again and perhaps bring an extra battery pack.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

We both took night time outside shots. I like the orange glow and the gazebo looks very nice. I hope you do get a chance to take some more shots; I'd like to see more.

I've heard that cold weather drains batteries faster - sounds like that's what happened with you.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

I really like the light!

Anonymous said...

I like the orange light - it reminds me of something, but I can't think of what it is. If I remember, I'll tell you! =) It's one of those pictures that strikes a chord in me. Hmmmmm.

Unknown said...

I like the way there are two lights. Gives balance.

You have a cool environment where you live. Old, eastern, more natural than I expected. I just love any building shots you post.

Sandie said...

This is a neat shot. Another one for a lamp post collage? :)

MaryD said...

i love the light in this photo, and the shape of the gazebo. it's a neat shot.

SUSAN said...

Another LampPost! I like it. :-)

Susan